Monday, February 26, 2007

Georgia Aquarium

Evan and I had a great time at the Aquarium - since he had been there before, he acted as tour guide. He did a great job! He made sure I saw everything.

The very first exhibit was Jellyfish - Evan's least favorite since being stung by one a few years ago...
Why are sharks always such a big hit with the boys?!?

Evan posed outside of one of the exhibits - I can't remember which one.


My favorite was the Beluga Whale Exhibit. They just seemed to pose for me.



We went outside to see the Sea Lions - it was prety windy, but it wasn't as crowded outside. It was a nice break.




Evan took this picture in the penguin exhibit. I'm going to turn him into a photographer - we're going to blow this one up for his room.





Evan contemplates petting a bonnethead shark.....










Captain Evan steers the shrimp boat!








No comments: